The 6th Annual Orlando Chili Cook-off
March 7th, 2015 (Gates open at noon)
Festival Park, Orlando — Just west of Orlando Executive Airport
(corner of Livingston and Maguire)
- For Tasty Chili Samples – From Over 75 Different Chili Booths!
- Live Music All Day
- A MASSIVE Kid Zone
- The World Chili Eating Challenge
- Capture Memories in the Paparazzi Zone
- Thirst Quenching:
- Ice Cold Craft Beer — $6
- Rex-Goliath Wine — $4
- Ice Cold Miller Lite — $4
- And that warm fuzzy feeling inside that you helped out deserving charities!
Purchase a ticket! Purchase your tickets online and save!
- Presale Adult: $10 until 1/13/2015
- Children 5 & under: Free!
- (At Gate) Children 6 – 12: $3
- (At Gate) Adult: $15
How are you getting there?
Plane, Train, automobile, motorcycle, walk, run, jog, bike or public transit it does not matter we want you there!
- Free parking provided around the venue!
- Free shuttle service provided to those who park at Fashion Square Mall (3201 E Colonial Drive)
- Free shuttle service provided to those that live in Baldwin Park — Meet at Town Center Fountain (only Baldwin Park Residents)
Want other food choices than chili?
Below are the 2015 Orlando Chili Cook-off Food Vendors:
- Check Back Soon
Join the Chilihead Revolution and come to the 2015 Orlando Chili Cook-off!
Proceeds benefit Special Olympics Florida